Operating System - HP-UX
1752790 Members
5833 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HPUX Netscape browser 4.7x cannot do drag and drop?!

Fay_1
Contributor

HPUX Netscape browser 4.7x cannot do drag and drop?!

I am running a web application that allows for drag and drop functions. The Netscape browser for Windows work but the functions would not work for HPUX Netscape browser. I upgraded the JRE for the Netscape browser but it still cannot do the drag and drop functions. Does any know why?
4 REPLIES 4
harry d brown jr
Honored Contributor

Re: HPUX Netscape browser 4.7x cannot do drag and drop?!

Fay,

When you say drag and drop, do you mean dragging something from outside the browser window into the window, or are you talking about dragging something from within the browser window to another location within the browser window? Is this written in java?

live free or die
harry
Live Free or Die
Fay_1
Contributor

within the browser.. yes the application is written in java. I believe it is using some java GUI components.
harry d brown jr
Honored Contributor

Fay,

If it's an inhouse application have the developers debug it. If it's a purchased application, check with the company to make sure it's supported with netscape on hpux.

live free or die
harry
Live Free or Die
John Carr_2
Honored Contributor

Fay

can you drag and drop within Netscape with other applications. If you can, do as harry said.

If you can not do this in any other application then we are looking at some problem with your netscape setup.

cheers
John.