Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPX/SPX Protocal

Alex_14
Occasional Advisor

IPX/SPX Protocal

hi everyone I have one final question to ask before I go ahead and do the final install using mandrake.

Can I add IPX/SPX Protocal along with NetBEUI so that I can talk to my exsisting windows network? This is my deciding factor because if I can talk to my exsisting network then I can get online and that is really all that I need.

If possible Respond ASAP,

-Alex
2 REPLIES
Vincenzo Restuccia
Honored Contributor

Re: IPX/SPX Protocal

Yes is possible!
Alex_14
Occasional Advisor

Re: IPX/SPX Protocal

I should have mentioned that i would like to know how to do it because once I start the installer, so that I get everything done at once and do not prolong anything.

Also...one last question. I am using a Router to get to the internet- how is this done? I have all the information that I need from winipcfg

-Alex