Operating System - HP-UX
1753641 Members
5172 Online
108798 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: ITRC Competition - Current standing ?

Nick Wickens
Respected Contributor

ITRC Competition - Current standing ?

Hi Dan

Whats the current running positions in the ITRC competition ?
Hats ? We don't need no stinkin' hats !!
6 REPLIES 6
Wodisch_1
Honored Contributor

Hi Nickl,

you could try to use Merijn's (=procura) statistics to calculate that yourself, but showing that information could spoil the competition, couldn't it?

So, I guess we will all have to wait till 1st of august, or so...

Regards,
Wodisch
Nick Wickens
Respected Contributor

Hi Wodish

Actually there was a hidden motive for the question but it doesn'nt seem to have worked (see 1000 pages thread).

I am not really worried about the competition as I don't have nearly enough free time to stay in the running (And I've got a Jornada anyway) :@)
Rainer von Bongartz
Honored Contributor

The ITRC is no competition of any kind.
It is a forum for sharing our knowledge but nothing else.
Should this forum turn into a competition (and there are signs pointing to this direction) I will leave it.

Regards
Rainer
He's a real UNIX Man, sitting in his UNIX LAN making all his UNIX plans for nobody ...
Nick Wickens
Respected Contributor

Don't worry Rainer I was only refering to the competition being organised by HP - See this thread from Dan

http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/QuestionAnswer/1,,0x4374107d277ad611abdb0090277a778c,00.html

As long as its treated in the spirit its intended (ie a bit of fun and to encourage more participation) then I can't see that theres a problem ?
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Nick,

He's a clever one, that Dan. He wouldn't even reply to either of my two congratulatory threads - he normally does, but not this time!

Pete

Pete
H.Merijn Brand (procura
Honored Contributor

But if Dan is that desperate in not wanting any points, he - of course - *is* able to pre-asign 0 points to his reply before the thread owner is ably to asign any points. It's cheating, I know.
Enjoy, Have FUN! H.Merijn