Re: In need of live contact

SOLVED
Go to solution
Michael Schulte zur Sur
Honored Contributor

Hi,

if you want to know more about Germany, mail me at mszs2@SPAMmszs.de

please leave out the SPAM in the address.

have fun,

Michael
Sugar Gatch
Frequent Advisor

O.K., that's great! I have to step away from the computer for about 15-20 min.s and then I'll e-mail you. Now I'm really excited to make a new friend especially so far away! To cool! Sug.
Ronnie_12

Yes I Also haveing problems with my computer, when I plug in the ethernet cord to my HP it dsoen't respond (websites dosen't load). However its connected to a router and and it works works for my EMachines computer. I've switched the cords around and everything, both are XP and sence then i've discovered that the System Recovery CD Dosen't boot at start up either, please help!!
Ganesh Babu
Honored Contributor

Hi Ronnie,
May be u need to create a new thread to catch more attention..

Click on "New Message" to start a new thread..

Ganesh
Sugar Gatch
Frequent Advisor

Hi there-I think you sent someone else's message to me. It say's" Ronnie-you may need to make a new thread." I'm not Ronnie and have'nt asked a HP question for a long time.
Hank_14

Okay I am really getting mad at this point! I have reloaded this system 3 times formatting before and everything, because reaching someone that works for this company and talking live to ask ONE question is imposible! I reach continual deadends and have no phone contact information posted so there is no way for me to call you!!!!!! I am having serious system issues and have been a computer technician for years these issues are not making any since! I am running windows ME on the system and that of course is 99.9 percent of my trouble! Please contact me so that it may be possible for me to access and utilize this system and become a productive and happy customer of HP! :-(

Hank
ijohnson

Drivers & software Service Pack for ProLiant

Good day to you,

We had a new server arrive yesterday 22nd Jan 2020 (S/No. CZJ00206T5) we are looking to download the follwoing service pack can you please supply the unlocked URL

Drivers & software Service Pack for ProLiant

Regards Ian

Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Drivers & software Service Pack for ProLiant

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=MTX_69c577a5de814a8ea6db8fcea1

you only need your passport account, no contract.

Next time, please open YOUR OWN thread!

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!