108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Jerome the new King

SOLVED
Go to solution
Alexander Chuzhoy
Honored Contributor

Have no word to describe the respect I have to Jerome the new King!!!
Congratulations!!!
George_Dodds
Honored Contributor

Well done Jerome on a well earned new hat.

Cheers

George
Balaji N
Honored Contributor

Congratulations Jerome.

You have overtaken me as well.

Keep up the good job.
-balaji
Its Always Important To Know, What People Think Of You. Then, Of Course, You Surprise Them By Giving More.
John Poff
Honored Contributor

Congratulations Jerome!

Enjoy your new crown. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge with us. I've really enjoyed your posts.

JP

P.S. I'd attempt to offer congratulations in French, but the three years of French I took in high school were so long ago that Benjamin Franklin was teaching the class, and instead of congratulating you I'd probably wind up asking you for a bowl of beef stew. :)
Jerome Henry
Honored Contributor
Solution

Umapathy !

Thanks you so much for this thread ! I've been quite busy this summer to prepare my mcse cert, but I kept from time to time with the forum as I'm writing a book on Linux server security, and many questions here are more or less linked to that.
Result is that I hadn't time to open a thread to congratulate (oh, so many left) JP Huc to become a graduate, entering Linux top 10, Steven entering hp-ux top ten, or push Balaji for him not to let me pass !
I'm impress to see that many of you, apart from speaking Linux, also have french knowledge ! I'll have to work on, say, my Hindi... :]
And most of all, of course, I'm glad to see this forum becoming a reference for Linux users ! That's thank to us all ! Let's keep it going !

J
You can lean only on what resists you...
Martin P.J. Zinser
Honored Contributor

Hi Jeorme,

Royalty all over the place. All the best. Places like this and people like you really make the Open Source community work.

Greetings, Martin
Thierry Poels_1
Honored Contributor

nice work Jerome!
nice spread of points too!
All unix flavours are exactly the same . . . . . . . . . . for end users anyway.
Stuart Browne
Honored Contributor

Jerome,

I think you beat me to the crown by a little but, but in any case, Congratulations on the milestone :)

Keep it up, and good luck with your side projects :P
One long-haired git at your service...
twang
Honored Contributor

Congratulations Jerome, well done and enjoy your new crown. Keep up foruming.
Huc_1
Honored Contributor

Thank, for nice words.

Jerome, I know why I have been able to win all theses points here you where busy elsewhere, If by any chance you need a reader/reviewer for your book I would gladly help, (be good for certification) ... you know I even do speak a littel Hindi, some Urdu (well can still say's hello how do you do give me some hot water please for tea etc)...

If you want take me on that offer well I am the only Jean-Pierre Huc in the phone book here in Brussels.

J-P (0 pts for this please, thanks)

Smile I will feel the difference