New Discussion юеВ

Re: Modem Driver for ze4100

SOLVED
Go to solution
Roger Faucher
Honored Contributor

Guys:

The link I posted IS the WINXP driver for the Conexant Smart AMC CX20468!

Roger
Make a great day!

Roger
Caglar Tukel
Advisor

I tried AC97 driver and it worked. I wish this was explained before. I found the driver from connexions website. Thanks for all the help, guys! Really appreciate it.
Roger Faucher
Honored Contributor

Caglar:

I get the feeling you must think we're all HP employees here. Almost all of us are NOT. We're just trying to help people with their computer problems. We don't get paid for this. Please don't grouse at us; you'll give Canadians a bad name. ;^)

Roger
Make a great day!

Roger
Caglar Tukel
Advisor

Hi roger,

Thanks for taking your time to reply me. I was just frustuated HP's attitude for not providing drivers on their website.

Your answers were a lot more helpful than their call centers.

I just had a feeling that I should express my aggrevation so that one of HP guy may read and do something about it.

And I can say nothing about you guys. It is obvious how helpful you are. I already gave you 10 points.

As for Canadians are concerned, we are always peaceful people. That's why the name of our army is "peace keepers" :)

Thanks again.

Caglar
Roger Faucher
Honored Contributor

I was just kidding around (that's why the 'smiley' face). My parents were both born in Canada. My oldest brother owns a bookstore in Sherbrooke (P. Que.). I have lots of fond memories of summers spent in Lac Megantic, Quebec.

If I may make a suggestion, it's not a bad idea to give anyone who tries to help you a few points, even if it's not the right answer. They still spent time and energy trying to help. Click on the "How to earn points' link in the blue sidebar on the left of this screen for more good info re: the 'points system'.

Make a great day!

Roger
Make a great day!

Roger
Gary Cooper_1
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Guys,

I don't know where Caglar is based, but for the record, I'd just like to say that the support guys and gals that I've had contact with at HP's ITRC in the UK, are one of the best support groups I've ever dealt with.

Technically, they're superb and they really take ownership of problems.

(BTW I don't work for HP either!)

Cheers,

Gary
shailender