New Discussion юеВ

New hat for procura

SOLVED
Go to solution
Holger Knoppik
Valued Contributor

New hat for procura

Hi Procura,

well done. Congrats, your new hat looks good. Keep it going, Graduate !

RGDS, Holger
Live long and prosper!
27 REPLIES 27
Clemens van Everdingen
Honored Contributor

Re: New hat for procura

H??,

Congratulations !!!

Procura, je gaat te snel, ik kan het niet bijhouden zo.....

Groeten,
Clemens
The computer is a great invention, there are as many mistakes as ever, but they are nobody's fault !
Andreas D. Skjervold
Honored Contributor

Hi

Congratulations on your graduation.

Andreas
Only by ignoring what everyone think is important, can you be aware of what everyone ignores!
Michael Tully
Honored Contributor

Congratulations on the new headgear. From what I've read of your posts, they are excellent! Keep up the good work!

Cheers
-Michael
Anyone for a Mutiny ?
Ceesjan van Hattum
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations procura.
But... how were you able to assign points to 47 of 46 responses (see profile)? Did you find a way to keep others happy?

Regards,
Ceesjan
Deepak Extross
Honored Contributor

Here's his profile, folks:
http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/UserProfile/1,,BR41967!1,00.html

Well done, Procura.

p.s. Let me know if you can figure out a way to correct that response/rating ratio - I seem to be having the same problem :-(
H.Merijn Brand (procura
Honored Contributor
Solution

I was to wait for some more time to thank all of you, but since there's so direct and specific questions, I'll drop in.

Clemens, "gewoon doorgaan" :)
Ik heb gewoon het geluk dat ik mijn 20 jaar unix ervaring hier nu een beetje kwijtkan en jullie een beetje kan uitdagen met wat obfuscated perl code. Hoedje zit trouwens erg lekker. Ik verwacht jullie snel bij de graduates. Ceesjan heeft ook bijna z'n eerste pet.

It all happens so fast. The profile shows that we're member for a *long* time, but I've only entered the forum on Feb 28, 2002 since we got ADSL just before that. Reached 250 about Mar 16th, and now already 500. Wow.

Michael, and others: Just keep me sharp and tempt me with long unmaintainable solutions in sh/awk/sed that I can move to perl :)

Ceesjan and Deepak, I think it's because I've once posted a question twice, one of which was in the wrong categorie, and I requested the wrong one to be removed. I've also reported it to Dan, but I saw nothing that could solve it. I think we will have to live with the fact that we can asign point to more responses than we ever receive :)

All-n-all, to all, thanks for daring me
Enjoy, Have FUN! H.Merijn
Justo Exposito
Esteemed Contributor

Welcome to the group!!
Congratulations.

Justo.
Help is a Beatiful word
harry d brown jr
Honored Contributor

Procura,

The hat looks cute on you :-) You aren't that far away from being a wizard, so keep the the great work, especially with the perl stuffings!

live free or die
harry
Live Free or Die
Kurt Beyers.
Honored Contributor

Congratulations Procura,

you're moving fast. Zie maar dat je niet geflitst wordt ;-)

Kurt