General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No XP drivers for my pavilion xt1020 ea are available...

MOHCTP
Occasional Visitor

No XP drivers for my pavilion xt1020 ea are available...

Hi there!
I just recently bought HP pavilion xt1020 ea notebook. It came with Vista but after using it for a while I decided to downgrade back to XP cause it lags and mulfunctions with games and software that I use. Anyhow, I downgraded to XP 64 pro but now I cant install all of the drivers as they are not availble at the HP support web-site, neither I can find any detailed information on the hardware. I was able to acquire some of the drivers however but some are still missing and I would really need them. Please help me to get all the drivers...
3 REPLIES
ed k.
Honored Contributor

Re: No XP drivers for my pavilion xt1020 ea are available...

Hi, please check next web sites for more info:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/prodinfo/default.mspx
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&dlc=en&product=3352240&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN#
For regular Win XP / Win XP Pro you can definitely get more support and drivers from the web. Hope this info can help you. Best Regards, Ed K.
"If you see a house, you're convinced that there is a builder. If you see a garment, you're convinced that there is a tailor. If you see a universe, you are convinced that Someone created it." (R. Akiva)
MOHCTP
Occasional Visitor

It does not really solve my issue but thanks anyway Ed K.
Its not a problem for me to find the drivers for win XP 64 on the web, the problem is I dont know which drivers to get!
Ok, I figured out video, audio, wireless, bluetooth but how about the rest? It still shows like 4 unidentified hardware controllers in device manager...
ed k.
Honored Contributor

MOHCTP, double-click on the red marked device in device manager and then use opened dialog box for troubleshooting or go to Driver tab of opened dialog-box. Click on update driver button and follow the wizard to update each one (from local or web location). Hope this will help you. Ed K.
"If you see a house, you're convinced that there is a builder. If you see a garment, you're convinced that there is a tailor. If you see a universe, you are convinced that Someone created it." (R. Akiva)