Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perform health check

shankar!
Frequent Advisor

Perform health check

Hi,

I've asked to perform a health check on Redhat Linux and Sun Solaris (5.6) boxes before they can start applications? Is there any procedure or steps available to perform a health check(ex, what to check and how to confirm when all things in place)?

thanks in advance
-asam
1 REPLY
avizen9
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Perform health check

Hello Asam,

you should have a banchmark software or tools, which can allow you to run tests on linux /solaris box and will generate results,
for windows few free banchmar s/w are available. for linux i am not aware, let me google it will find out anything will let you know, thaks,