Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quote builder software

R.Mahendran_1
Occasional Advisor

Quote builder software

Dear all,

From Where can I download the

Latest "Quote Builder" software,Which
gives all the HP-Products configuration
details & Price for the same.

Thanks & Regards
R.Mahendran
3 REPLIES
Stefan Farrelly
Honored Contributor

Re: Quote builder software

Ive seen this software available but only on HP's internal network, not external. I think you may have to talk your HP account manager or Salesman into giving you a copy.
Im from Palmerston North, New Zealand, but somehow ended up in London...
Dave Wherry
Esteemed Contributor

There is a web site that has server pricing. It is http://ecomcs05.bbndirht.external.hp.com/Staccato/
It will give you pricing on the current server line. I can't tell you how current the pricing is. Also, it does not give prices for upgrades which would be very helpful. By doing a few iterations on the system you can see prices for individual components. Kind of clumsy, but, not bad for budgeting purposes.
Rick Garland
Honored Contributor

Available from the partners.americas.hp.com site. You will need a login and passwd to access the site. To register, need a hp partner VAR to provide a code so that you can register and obtain the access.