Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re : Can someone advice

Vincent_5
Super Advisor

Re : Can someone advice

HI,
I have a D-Class server , is link up to a jetdirect box and the jetdirect box is link up to a Line printer. The model of the printer is HP2465. The server is install with 11.00 OS and informix. The problem is lately if I were to send print with LP command the printing is ok it can pass page one of 66 lines. But, if I were to send through informix, it print to 60 lines and skip to next page, can anyone help??? The current driver using is HP Laser Jet 3 compatible . I aslo try to do a test print, there is no problem, it print all the 66 lines. (demension of a A4 size paper) . Please help??

Regards
Vincent
nothing is better than to know more
2 REPLIES
Steve Steel
Honored Contributor

Re: Re : Can someone advice

Hi

Your informix asks for 60 lines

Look at how informix prints

something like -tl60 must be there

change to 66

Steve Steel
If you want truly to understand something, try to change it. (Kurt Lewin)
Vincent_5
Super Advisor

Re: Re : Can someone advice

Hi,
Sorry to ask this, but I don't know anything about informix, what is -t160, whrer can this value be found and how can I change it ???

Regards
Vincent
nothing is better than to know more