Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Riptide Driver Update

G Deitz
Occasional Visitor

Riptide Driver Update

Have a HP 8750c PC. Unable to install an Intel Create & Share Camera Pack due to PC lock-up. Intel referred me to HP for a Riptide driver update, RIP2141.EXE. HP does not have this update.

Have been unable to find it anywhere. If you know where I can get this update, please let me know.

Thanks much.

2 REPLIES
G Deitz
Occasional Visitor

Re: Riptide Driver Update

Regarding the Rockwell Riptide Combo driver update RIP2141.exe, I found the driver download in the following site:
http://helpdesk.ithink.com/support/dialup/modem/drivers.asp
Concoran Fernandez
Occasional Visitor

Re: Riptide Driver Update

Are you trying to install the audio drivers for Linux? or for Win 2k etc?

I have a Pav 8670 and recently installed SuSE linux on it. It unfortunatly doesn't recognize the Audio Card. Do you have any idea?
Thanks,
Only the paranoid survive