1748128 Members
3640 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: The New HP Support Center

SOLVED
Go to solution

Yikes! Well it won't all be in japanese/chinese/korean (excuse my ignorance - afraid I don't know what language that is at that link you posted)

I will be more like this:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/

HTH

Duncan

I am an HPE Employee
Accept or Kudo
Michael Leu
Honored Contributor

Sorry perhaps I should have clarified that it looks like the asian speaking countries are already live on the new platform, that's why there are only those languages available at the moment. This should change soon...

Duncan, the link you posted are the forums, which are becoming a totally separate thing.
James R. Ferguson
Acclaimed Contributor

Hi (again):

> Michael Leu: Duncan, the link you posted are the forums, which are becoming a totally separate thing.

...and Duncan's link *still* yields largely Asian character posts, leaving us English-only folks out in the cold!

Regards!

...JRF...
Eric SAUBIGNAC
Honored Contributor

'out in the cold' many thanks James : an english expression which I did not know ;-)
Bill Hassell
Honored Contributor

The Asian HPSC has been in place for several weeks. The US (English) site is due to be turned on June 18.

Bill Hassell, sysadmin
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Bill - thanks for jumping in with that info. One minor correct/update - we're now targeting the release of the new HP Support Center for a bit later in June - stay tuned for more specific details.
I work for HPE.