Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help requested on aCC 3.33 Vs HP GOLD Bundle 2003

Sathish C
Frequent Advisor

Urgent help requested on aCC 3.33 Vs HP GOLD Bundle 2003

Hi
Has any one experienced any problem with the above ? is there any later patch available if any problem . The problem I have is very unique , when I compile the codes in a machine with aCC 3.33 + June 2002 patch the code works fine , the same codes when get compiled in aCC3.33 or 3.52 under Dec Gold 2003 bundle , the code core dumps . Please help me .
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go
4 REPLIES
Robert-Jan Goossens
Honored Contributor

Re: Urgent help requested on aCC 3.33 Vs HP GOLD Bundle 2003

Hi,

Check the patches listed in next link.

http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/tech/tech_TechSoftwareDetailPage_IDX/1,1703,1743,00.html#11.11

Best regards,
Robert-Jan
Ravi_8
Honored Contributor

Hi

You need to install compiler patches, follow the link given by Robert
never give up
Sathish C
Frequent Advisor

Thank you robert

I did an upgrade from aCC 3.33 to 3.52 with the proper patch level , what I would like to know is is there any specfic problem occured with aCC version 3.33 and HP Gold Bundle Dec 2003 with core dump in malloc function . Please help .

Thank you again .
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go
Robert-Jan Goossens
Honored Contributor

Hi,

No not that I know, are you not allowed/able to install the latest QualityPacks patches ?

http://www.software.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=QUALITYPACK

Could be you missed a depending patch.

Best regards,
Robert-Jan