BladeSystem - General
1752419 Members
6635 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: VCSU 1.6.0 Release Notes...software???

SOLVED
Go to solution
Bob Firek
Regular Advisor

VCSU 1.6.0 Release Notes...software???

This morning I ran across the HP BladeSystem c-Class Virtual Connect Support Utility Version 1.6.0 Release Notes posted date July 19. 2011.. Since I will be upgrading my VC shortly I tried to find VCSU 1.6.0 but could not find it anywhere on HP website. Is there normally a lag time between the release of the documentation and the software? Not sure if 1.6.0 will provide any advantages over 1.5.2 for my situation anyway? If anyone has a link to this software would you mind posting the link please? I've attached the release notes if anyone would like to look at it.

Thanks,

Bob

3 REPLIES 3
JKytsi
Honored Contributor

General bug fixes mainly, new features were not so important. I have used 1.5.2 for updating 3.18 Virtual Connect fw. 1.6.0 could be needed for the next _major_ VC FW

Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)

You can find me from Twitter @JKytsi
KeithSutter
Solution

I found this information for getting VCSU 1.6.0, and it works only when selecting Operating Systems just chose Windows Server 2003 as the utility isnt under 2008

To download VCSU, go to the тАЬVC Support PageтАЭ http://www.hp.com/support/vc

1. Select appropriate VC module

2. Select Download Drivers and Software

3. Select the appropriate Operating System (doesnтАЩt show up under every operating system, I found it under the Microsoft Windows 2003 tab)

4. Select the "Utility - Tools" category

5. Select the latest version of Virtual Connect Support Utility and click Download button

Bob Firek
Regular Advisor

Found it. Thanks!