Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X Server

wallice wang
Occasional Advisor

X Server

Hi All,

I want to make a extension for X server like XTEST,XInputExtension on 9000/11, Does HP supply some interface to developer? Where can i get such a DDK package?

Thanks
Wallice
3 REPLIES
Sridhar Bhaskarla
Honored Contributor

Re: X Server

Yes you can.... X11/Motif libraries are included in HP-UX dev toolkit... This URL has more info...

http://www.software.hp.com/cgi-bin/swdepot_parser.cgi/cgi/displayProductInfo.pl?productNumber=B3394BA

-Sri
You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try
wallice wang
Occasional Advisor

Re: X Server

Thank Sridhar,

I think that dev toolkit is just for developing X client program, i can't get these head files from it, such as scrnintstr.h, extension.h.., and so on. According to xfree86, i think these files had used to build X server.I need there files to build my extension of X server.

Any idea is welcome.
Wallice