Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free radius

Fadia Almarei
Super Advisor

free radius

i have a linux9 server at which i install a freeradius server on it , i want to do a clusterring for the system, i want to know that is there is ability for the radius service to be clustered , in another way that if i have the database installed in different servers can the radius save there data on the two servers at the same time, if it can how to do this
fadia.marei
1 REPLY
Chris Saunderson
Frequent Advisor

Re: free radius

The answer is yes as per the normal RADIUS configurations for the access points (modem server, wifi, whatever) to support a primary and secondary authentication server.

As for saving the same data on two servers, there's a number of ways to skin that cat. SCP from the master to the secondary, ftp, ncftp, use a database as a backend.
Ted Nugent called. He wants his shirt back.