1752569 Members
5159 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

iflex on hp-ux 11.23

otukile
Frequent Advisor

iflex on hp-ux 11.23

I have a customer who bought 2 of rx3600 and 2 of rx6600 with hpux installed. He intends to intall iflex banking application onto the servers. He is more familiar with Windows enviroment of the same but is not sure of the hpux env. Does anyone know where I can get information on this? Especialy on filesystem and kernel parameters configuration. Any other information or direction would be highly appreciate
Don't panic
3 REPLIES 3
Davis Paul
Valued Contributor

Re: iflex on hp-ux 11.23

Hi otukile,
First you have to confirm that whether the application will run on HP-UX. I don't think windows applications will run on HP-UX.
Regards,
Davis Paul.
otukile
Frequent Advisor

This is an extract from one of the old 2003 HP Partner unpdate brochures.

"FLEXCUBE core banking application qualified on Itanium for Oracle i-flex has qualified its FLEXCUBE Corporate application at the HP Partner Technology Access Center in Littleton,MA for Oracle9i RAC on an HP 2-node Itanium systems cluster, using one Oracle instance per node. The HP hardware included two HP Integrity rx5670 Itanium 2-
based servers, each with 4 CPUs, 16GB RAM, and one HP StorageWorks VA 7410 array with up to .5TB of data. The software included HP-UX 11i V1.6 (B.11.22), Oracle9i RAC (V9.2.0.2), HP MC/ServiceGuard
A11.14 and ServiceGuard Extension for RAC A11.14."
Don't panic
Davis Paul
Valued Contributor

Hi otukile,
From the above doc , couldn├в t able to tell you that will work smoothly. Anyway you have to seek some application guidance. Why can├в t you start with the implementation? Best of luck.
Regards,
Davis Paul.