1751859 Members
5555 Online
108782 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

it did not elp by Firmly pressin Fn and window keys

Cheng Luo
Advisor

it did not elp by Firmly pressin Fn and window keys

Basicaly it did not elp by firmly pressin te Fn and window (te one beside Fn) key. It is really annoyin problem. ow Can I open te keyboard, I am very muc afraid tat cause damae oter parts of te computer. you see tis messae lack 2 letters tat I can not et, and my spaceback key could not work eiter.

Coulod you please illustrate more detail for openin keyboard. I like to tell one more te story. my computer bout 2 years ao, it started tis promblem after 5 mont. ten it was sent to UK for replacin te keyboard. it appen te same tin aain 2 mont after keyboard replaced. so you may know te exact problem.

Tank you very muc!

Cen
hyva
3 REPLIES 3
Tom Leavitt
Honored Contributor

Re: it did not elp by Firmly pressin Fn and window keys

Spen sum yen & gt nw keybord.
Learn From History
Jorge Pinto Leite
Respected Contributor

Byuing a new kbd is more probably solution. However, as you mention that you already had that problem in 2 kbd, I would think that another thing might be happening.
Assuming those stupid (yet possible) things like coffe falling over the kbd, a dusty environment, etc., aren't possible, could you have a problem in the motherboard, like giving more tension to the kbd than the one it should?
Cheng Luo
Advisor

I think it works by firmly press Fn bottom to get the keys back, at least most of time that I tried. Cheng
hyva