Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding openMp

akshatha
Occasional Contributor

regarding openMp

Hi
May i know from where can i download openMp to work on Hp-Ux and how do i work in openmp in eclipse
4 REPLIES
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: regarding openMp

The C and aC++ compilers support Openmp. Is that what you were interested in?
akshatha
Occasional Contributor

yes C and C++ compiler...
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>yes C and C++ compiler.

You need to purchase the HP C/aC++ compiler bundle. The runtime should already be there.
http://h21007.www2.hp.com/portal/site/dspp/menuitem.863c3e4cbcdc3f3515b49c108973a801/?ciid=e9083a7373f021103a7373f02110275d6e10RCRD

>how do i work in openmp in eclipse

I would assume this is a contradiction in terms? Eclipse isn't performant.
akshatha
Occasional Contributor

am already working on mpi barrier on eclipse...is there any download for openmp which should be first installed and then work on #pragma programs....i wont be work on openmp and concurrency analysis...