Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sendmail help

Nick D'Angelo
Super Advisor

sendmail help

I host a web site running Redhat 7.1 on an HP Kayak PC and act as their mail server. But I have one problem, sending mail.

I have configured my mail services so that the client, I'll call them farside, can remotely pick up their mail no problem.

The problem is if they want to send mail. Their email connection is refused at my end.

Can I set the farside up to send mail through my Redhat box as I am the mail server?

What happens if I get some additional remote clients that need mail also and they will probably be dynamic addresses?

Do I need to setup some sort of trust with that remote client?

I appreciate your help,

ND
Always learning