1748140 Members
3605 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: ???

Bruno Ganino
Honored Contributor

???

I would want to be I make you to enter in the world of the King of Linux!

I will succeed?

Bruno
Torino (Turin) +2H
6 REPLIES 6
Mark Grant
Honored Contributor

Bruno,

I don't think he wants to cheat.
Never preceed any demonstration with anything more predictive than "watch this"
Bruno Ganino
Honored Contributor

Mark, i had two hat, Pro and Graduate !
My first rabbit for solution to problem assigned to me by S.E.P. I wanted to give my thankses he, but hp-itrc has always censured my post.
Then now i want assign points for SEP and help him to conquer to crown in area linux.

Now you understand ?
Torino (Turin) +2H
Mark Grant
Honored Contributor

Bruno,

I understood when you first posted this thread.

Though I understand your gratitude, the forum is for technical assistance and learning. The hats and points thing is fun but not really the reason the forum exists.

I'm glad you're getting as much enjoyment out of the forums as most people do but I thing you might find this thread vanishing.

Regards

Never preceed any demonstration with anything more predictive than "watch this"
Bruno Ganino
Honored Contributor

I am agree! I have not never given points without sense, but this is a particular case that it will not be repeated never more.
Torino (Turin) +2H
Kimberly Ann
Honored Contributor

Hi Bruno,

I'm afraid Mark is correct. I doubt SEP will respond, as he's looking to help others versus running up his point total. The points, while definitely an excellent way to provide thanks and recognition, are secondary.

Bruno please continue your great participation in the community, you are obviously enthusiastic!

Regards,
Dan
Bruno Ganino
Honored Contributor

Ok, I surrender. I would have pleased myself of giving also only 1 point, but I must respect your will.

CIAO to SEP, DAN & MARK

Bruno
Torino (Turin) +2H