1753773 Members
5262 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: who's the dude with the rp?

Deepak Extross
Honored Contributor

pardon my inexperience, but are those stockings or boots?
harry d brown jr
Honored Contributor

They aren't going to revitalize that stupid "What If" commercial are they?

Scene: The man checking her out, and then he thinks: "What if I had a computer, with a big database? Maybe I'll try an ioscan -fn first?"
The woman in the scene thinks to herself "And I'll make your fault lights blink!"

live free or die
harry
Live Free or Die
John Bolene
Honored Contributor

Not sure what kind of pose the woman has, looks suggestive.

Watch me wiggle my hips, do a little dance, sort of look.

And the dude is appreciative.

This picture does nothing for the page, a pic of Bill grinning would be better.
It is always a good day when you are launching rockets! http://tripolioklahoma.org, Mostly Missiles http://mostlymissiles.com
Wodisch
Honored Contributor

Hello gang,

obviously the "system requirements" for Windows XP are glass walls with lots of flowers on the outside (for watching while the PC brue-screens?) and floors to stand around and flirt with somebody of the opposite sex.
Sooner or later they had to issue some serious advice - I was waiting for this first occurence for almost 20 years now!

Deepak: boots, definitely - I have seen a lot of women wearing those the previous month in moscow ;-) But she is not russian, the skirts there were way shorter (at about zero degrees centigrade).

And none of them is from hp, since they do not seem to be that much "enthusiastic" ...

perhaps they are from M$ and do not like that about the release of the "Fall of the Microsoft Windows XP"???

Just my ???0.0000002,
Wodisc
Michael Tully
Honored Contributor

Bill,

Could be me.... I got two on order!!!
Anyone for a Mutiny ?
Mary Ann Lipa
Valued Contributor

I agree with John... that's a suggestive-ready-to-wiggle-pose looks like trying to emphasize
the term 'Windows XP gives you a new look' 'are you ready for this?'

--- actually... what i see is a little 'off' kinda so where do we go from here?... your place or my place...? no offense to the ladies...
d_b
Which is worse, smoking or picking your nose in a public place?