Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Technical Deep Dive into HP Helion CloudSystem 9.0

Stephen_Spector

At the recent HP Discover in Las Vegas, the HP Helion team hosted a variety of content for customers and partners to better understand our cloud vision and technology. This blog focuses on our HP Helion CloudSystem 9.0 announcement made at the event.

Session Abstract:

Join us for a technical review of the updates to the newest version of HP Helion CloudSystem. Come see how the latest version drives the principles of openness, agility and security. Learn how the new OpenStack projects contribute to a better cloud experience, what the integration of HP Helion OpenStack provides and the unique capabilities that make HP Helion CloudSystem the ideal platform to start or transform your cloud. Manage it seamlessly alongside your existing traditional infrastructure.

Speakers:

Ute Albert, HP Helion CloudSystem Product Line Manager
Bradford Nichols, Program Manager, CloudSystem R&D

Session Highlights

• #1 in Private Cloud with 3,000 customers
  • Based on open technology: OpenStack and Cloud Foundry
  • Addresses 3 personas
    • Consumers – UI for cloud service access
    • Architects – design and publish infrastructure/app services
    • Administrators – manage resources and access control of cloud services
  • 2 Use Cases : 1) Rapid Infrastructure Provisioning 2) Deploy Traditional Apps to Cloud
  • New Features in 9.0 (Expand existing opportunities and unlock new opportunities)

Video of the HP Discover Session

Slides from HP Discover Session

Capture.PNG

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more