Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accelerate business outcomes with Converged Cloud Professional Services

TerenceNgai

We hear from scores of customers

• We’ve had one or more cloud strategies - how do I accelerate actual benefits?
  • I know my application development platform is not cloud ready  - what is the right choice for my application portfolio? 
  • IT is now the new “shadow IT”  - how do we compete as a service provider?
  • I’ve got a private cloud,  – how do I scale?
  • My LoB partner signs up for a new cloud service every week – how do I control “supplier sprawl”?
  • My organization doesn’t see cloud as more than infrastructure-as-a-service. How do I convince them that cloud does more (and to do something about it).
  • I’ve got to figure out and execute a plan while avoiding major disruptions to my daily operations.

HP experts have been helping clients tackle these questions by providing prescriptive guidance based on having done it before.  We ADVISE on opportunities and strategies to transform business and IT:

• HP Cloud Advisory Services – Bring the right insight and knowledge on the possible uses of cloud services
  • HP Cloud Strategy Services – Build your business case and road map to successful private, managed, public cloud strategy and implementation.

TRANSFORM existing infrastructure, applications and business processes to where they need to be to benefit from the cloud:

• HP Applications Transformation to Cloud - Design, develop, migrate and test new and existing applications and business processes to exploit the benefits of cloud.
  • HP Cloud Design Services - Build detailed architectures and designs for cloud solutions.
  • HP Cloud Implementation Services – Integrate and deploy cloud solutions.

MANAGE the on-going operations and lifecycle of cloud investments:

• HP Cloud Operation Services – Operate and manage your cloud environment
  • HP Cloud Education Services - Trains and certify your team .

We provide the right help.

Check us out at HP Discover:

• HP Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

TerenceNgai

cloud SaaS hybrid IT

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more