Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adventures in Austin during OpenStack Summit

Stephen_Spector

o.jpg

The OpenStack Summit next week in Austin will once again provide the community with a fantastic location to talk shop and celebrate the latest release of OpenStack. In addition to the event activities, many attendees will be tempted to explore Austin as it truly is a fantastic city. This post provides some unique Austin experiences worth visiting during the week.

Places to Explore

8153166807.png
365Austin provides a great list of 25 best things to do in Austin which is worth a look and here are my favorites including some not on the list:

Places to Eat

4458203433.png

There are many fantastic places to eat in Austin and I thought I would call out a few of them that are (in) famous. Good links for Best Places to Eat.

Of course, people in Austin will give you their opinion on all the great spots to eat and visit so don’t be afraid to ask a local.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more