Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing Introduction to Openstack Web Based Training from HP Helion

Stephen_Spector

openstacktraiing.jpg

This web based training focuses on the operation and architecture of the various OpenStack components, which are called Projects.  It provides an introduction to the tools, processes, and resources developers will need to get started to work on OpenStack.   This course has been updated for the Icehouse release of OpenStack, offers flexible navigation, and can be completed from start to finish in 8 hours or alternatively, only selected portions viewed according to individual needs.  It has four major modules:

• OpenStack Overview
  • OpenStack Projects –Part 1
  • OpenStack Projects –Part 2
  • Developer Tools

This course is for developers new to OpenStack, including engineers who will develop code using OpenStack APIs and those who will submit code to OpenStack.  Architects, Solution Designers, Technical Consultants, and equivalent technical roles may also benefit from this course.

Students must have Linux system management experience  and be comfortable with administration tasks and commands.  Linux networking (experience with networking on Linux server), Shell scripting experience, qemu and KVM virtualization and storage concept knowledge are recommended.

HP Helion Cloud Training Home - Introduction to OpenStack WBT Course

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more