Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Behind the Cloud” Takes a Deep Dive into HPE’s Multi-Cloud Strategy

BrentH

They say that cloud is a catalyst for change. You only have to look at how much HPE has changed in the last year to recognize the truth of that statement.

From the merger of our software assets with Micro Focus to our partnership with SUSE, we’ve made some big announcements recently. But one thing hasn’t changed. HPE is uniquely positioned to help our partners succeed in a multi-cloud world.

At the OpenStack Summit in Barcelona last month I spoke to Bobby Patrick, CMO of HPE Cloud, about how our strategy aligns to the multi-cloud reality our customers face. Our discussion ranged from defining the difference between hybrid cloud and multi-cloud to the main topics of conversation at the Barcelona summit.

Were you in Barcelona? What do you think was the key takeaway from the summit? Get in touch with me via Twitter.

I currently focus on the HPE Helion brand, building all visuals and messaging content for all worldwide digital uses since launching brand in March 2013.
0 Kudos
About the Author

BrentH

It all started back in 1984 when I convinced my dad, who was an entrepreneur starting his own company, that with the new Mac that was just announced he could do customized bills and letters with graphics and photos on a desktop printer from a small desktop computer. We went to LA and looked at the new Mac+ with MacPaint/Draw package and bought one right there. I created logos, invoices, letters, marketing monthly's all in MacDraw and MacPaint. So began my digital content career.... and now I build content teams and strategies to deliver 24/7 integrated marketing campaigns.

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more