Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build a Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure for AWS (Video) | HPE Helion Eucalyptus

HaleyC

Organizations developing and deploying apps in Amazon Web Services (AWS) now have an option for bringing workloads and applications into private cloud. It’s called HPE Helion Eucalyptus, and it helps customers build a hybrid cloud infrastructure for AWS. Watch this short video to see how it all works.

As you see in the video, Eucalyptus is an AWS-compatible private cloud that adds flexibility while protecting AWS investments. It not only helps control costs by bringing longer-running apps into private cloud; it tailors resources to accelerate performance or dev/test cycles. Finally, it tightens security controls to ensure compliance for more sensitive apps and data. It gives you a private cloud solution that works seamlessly with AWS public cloud.

What It Means to Build a Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure for AWS

Most organizations using AWS are intimately familiar with its tools and processes. And even though they see the value in transitioning to a hybrid infrastructure, the learning curve for doing so can be intimidating.

But with Eucalyptus, the only hybrid infrastructure for AWS, there are no tool or process changes. Eucalyptus supports AWS development tools, uses AWS APIs, and offers seamless application portability between your public and private clouds – with no tool or process changes.

What about managing your hybrid cloud? Eucalyptus allows you to use your existing AWS management tools for simplified administration of public and private cloud regions.

For organizations that want to mitigate risk, Eucalyptus offers full control of security and compliance policies. If you have apps and data that are more sensitive, these features bode well for organizational integrity as well as end user satisfaction.  

Eucalyptus helps you build a hybrid cloud for AWS that you can deploy and manage on your own infrastructure, or that can be managed by HPE Helion with an OPEX model that removes the expense and complexity of managing your own infrastructure for AWS.

For more information, head over to the section on HPE Helion Eucalyptus.

Get your free Eucalyptus FastStart download and install a private cloud on your own machine.

0 Kudos
About the Author

HaleyC

I manage the HPE Helion social media brand accounts promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds.I have put my toes in the ocean of cloud evangelism for the enterprise IT industry. But my expertise is in Social Media and Digital Marketing.

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more