Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling all Developers: HP Helion Launch Event in San Francisco

Stephen_Spector

HelionDevPlat_QRinviation.jpg

Join the HP Helion team next month in San Francisco for our launch of the HP Helion Development Platform.  The event is on 10/23 at Temple SF on Howard Street at 5:30pm PDT. Space is limited so reserve your spot today by registering here 

The HP Helion Development Platform allows enterprise developesr to rapidly develop, deploy, and scale cloud-native applications with an intuitive console, open APIs, and best-in-class developer tools. Based on Cloud Foundry and integrated with HP Helion OpenStack, the HP Helion Development Platform provides an open, interoperatable platform that enables application development and portability acrss traditional, private, and public clouds.  

We look forward to you joining us at this developer extravaganza in San Francisco on 10/23. Be sure to reserve your spot today.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more