Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charting the Future of the Cloud: MVP Summit in Sunnyvale, CA

Stephen_Spector

An exclusive event for top community influencers, leaders, and contributors that have been awarded the MVP title. March 18th- 20th in Sunnyvale, CA.

MVP-logo.gif

The HP Helion Most Valuable Professional was launched in September 2014 with the aim of recognizing top community influencers, leaders and contributors. There currently are 32 MVPs, each individual is a thought leader in the Cloud Space and a community influencer. We are pleased to announce our first ever HP Helion MVP Summit taking place this week, March 18th -20th, 2015 at HP in Sunnyvale, CA.

The HP Helion MVP Summit is a two and a half day event aimed at educating the MVPs about the HP Helion portfolio. It will feature technical sessions by HP Helion’s Engineering and Product Management teams. Speakers include Rajeev Pandey, Gert Drapers, Hari Kannan & Marc Nozell, Hewlett-Packard Company, along with a technical forum including Nigel Cook from Intel which will be moderated by Michael Aday, HP Cloud.

For more info on the MVP Summit visit: http://hdn.hpcloud.com/connect/events/hp-helion-mvp-summit/.

More info on the MVP Program: http://hdn.hpcloud.com/community/mvp-overview/

Follow our MVP Program: #HPHelionMVP

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HP Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more