Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Foundry and Winning in a Multi-Cloud World

ManavM

Succeeding in a multi-cloud environment requires that you can quickly develop, test, deploy, and scale applications across public and private clouds. And a key tenet of the HPE vision is that open source ecosystems are essential to harnessing the full power of cloud technologies and managing multi-cloud environments. 

That’s why HPE is a platinum member of Cloud Foundry, the preeminent open source Platform-as-a-Service solution for enterprise IT. Cloud Foundry is at the core of our PaaS offering: HPE Helion Stackato 4.0. We’ve put a lot of work into Stackato since we acquired it a little more than a year ago.

Manav_BlogImage.jpgAs my colleague, Omri Gazitt, Vice President and General Manager, Cloud Native Platform, told New Stack not long ago: “Stackato 4.0 is not your father’s Stackato. We replumbed it so it’s sitting on top of the latest and greatest of Cloud Foundry, and is fully Cloud Foundry certified.”

At the Cloud Foundry Summit in Frankfurt, Germany this month, we’ll be talking about some of the issues facing enterprise IT as they transform to multi-cloud environments: managing containers at scale, managing multiple clusters with a single pane of glass, and more. We’ll also be working with our partners in the community to make Cloud Foundry an even more powerful platform for cloud-native application development.

Learn more about HPE Helion Stackato 

Register for the Cloud Foundry Summit, September 26-28, Frankfurt, Germany

0 Kudos
About the Author

ManavM

I am the Vice President of Product Management for HPE’s cloud-native application platform—HPE Helion Stackato. I have also held product and engineering leadership roles in several companies across the industry including Google™, Microsoft®, and Intel®. As a software engineer with a Master’s degree in electrical engineering from Washington State University I have been published internationally and hold 50+ patents. I am based in San Francisco. Follow me on Twitter @manavm.

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more
What's New