Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud and Technology Transformation

HaleyC

How Cloud could make a big difference to your bottom line

Digital transformation is one of the key challenges faced by business leaders today. According to Gartner we're now moving into the second decade of Cloud, firmly focused on driving transformation and business innovation. It's crucial for executives to know how to get more revenue from better operations, to engage and empower employees and get more business from digital channels.

In this 2 minute podcast Bobby Patrick, HPE’s Chief Marketing Officer quizzes Iain Mobberley, OCSL’s Technology Director about the hottest topics, the latest trends and about a joint OCSL & HPE upcoming Executive Dinner.

Listen to the Podcast.

Q: Bobby: What are the Cloud topics C-Suite Execs want to hear about most?
A: Iain:
How Cloud can enable digital transformation. How it can make them more agile, reduce time to market and how to put more control around Shadow IT in their own organizations.

Q: Bobby: Tell me about your Microsoft Azure offering?
HyperScale forms just one part of our hybrid technology. The clear message we hear from our customers is that public cloud is not right for absolutely everything. To coin HPE’s phrase - you need “the right mix”; you need the right cloud tenants for specific workloads.

Q: Bobby: In terms of private, public and hybrid clouds, what trends are you seeing in the UK?
Over the last 3-5 years, we've seen a glut of private clouds; from virtualization to automation to highly intelligent private clouds.   At the other end of the scale, we've seen mass adoption of public cloud, driven first by AWS and now Microsoft Azure.  The interesting point is the convergence of the two, how to bring them together for customers to give them better control over security, IP and costs.

THE OCSL & HPE EXECUTIVE DINNER

Date: July 6th, 2016
Time: 18:30
Wednesday 6th July, Private Dining Room, South Place Hotel, LondonEC2M 2AF

Hosted by Iain Mobberley, Technology Director at OCSL, Kerry Bailey, SVP – WW Indirect Sales and Bobby Patrick, Chief Marketing Officer for HPE

REGISTER HERE

0 Kudos
About the Author

HaleyC

I manage the HPE Helion social media brand accounts promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds.I have put my toes in the ocean of cloud evangelism for the enterprise IT industry. But my expertise is in Social Media and Digital Marketing.

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more