Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud is buzzing in Barcelona!

Stephen_Spector

The end of the year is rapidly approaching and I am sure you are thinking about taking some time off or perhaps looking for a way to take advantage of remaining budget or educational goals that haven't been met. To assist you in solving all these problems at once I offer you the HP Discover 2014 event in Barcelona, Spain from Dec 2 – 4.

What to expect?

When you attend HP Discover in Barcelona you can expect over 11,000 attendees from 85 countries  who are there to experience over 700 sessions. There are more than 1,000 HP experts on hand to exchange ideas and share HP product knowledge with attendees. Don’t just attend HP Discover 2014, experience it live and in person. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that it is in lovely Barcelona, Spain.

HP experts, like who?

Meet Cody Somerville, an open source leader at HP providing insight and leadership in the OpenStack cloud community. Cody was on hand last year as an HP Cloud Expert to share his solution knowledge and best practices directly with attendees.

20131210_115001b.jpg

Meet Saar Gillai, SVP and GM, HP Cloud. He is responsible for driving HP’s cloud portfolio and solutions which enable enterprises to build, operate, and consume cloud services across traditional, public, private, hybrid, and managed clouds. Our HP Helion leadership team is on hand to provide the strategic perspective on our cloud solutions as well as meet with attendees to better understand your needs.

saar.jpg

OK, but is it all HP?

Not only is HP sending our cloud leadership team, but we also ensure that leading analysts are available to provide the latest state of the industry and interact with attendees. For example, James Staten, VP of Research at Forrester was on hand last year to present his view of the industry on cloud computing.

BbH3K38CEAEZlhW.jpg

Sounds great, where do I get more details?

All things HP Discover 2014 are available at www.hp.com/go/discover with registration currently open. Early bird full event passes are currently discounted until September 30 so don’t delay I making your plans to join us in Barcelona this December.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more