Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud28+ In Action Event Next Week

Stephen_Spector

brussels.jpg

Next week, I am travelling to Europe to attend the Cloud28+ In Action event on Sept 30 to provide insight into this rapidly growing community of cloud providers in Europe. This is the fourth “think tank” event of this community as HP continues to lead this initiative aimed at building a single catalogue of high-quality cloud services in Europe.

The event focuses on these opportunities:

• A Digital Single Market for Europe – explaining the benefits and remaining barriers to completion
  • Cloud28+ In Action! – showcasing how it helps community members resolve the issues they face and turn them into opportunity
  • The Cloud28+ catalogue – making the best use of the service catalogue
  • Certification for cloud services – how the integration of certification tools will ease procurement steps and establish a trustworthy environment
  • Measurement and billing of services consumed – building flexible commercial models for cloud
  • Cloud28+ co-marketing - promoting community member services in the cloud world
  • Community governance - recommending a model for the governance for the Community

Watch @hphelioncloud during the day on Sept 30 for live tweeting from the event and Grounded in the Cloud blog for post-event blogs and podcasts created at the event.

For more information on the Cloud28+ initiative:

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HP Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more