Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cool videos from the Master the Cloud roadshow in Montreal, Canada

Chris Purcell

As you can probably, tell I am kicking myself for having been delayed catching my connection and ultimately missing my flight up to Montreal to participate in the cloud roadshow. Oh well, I get another chance this Tuesday when the third venue pulls into Toronto, Canada.

If you are interested in watching cloud videos, here is a collection of 3 that were filmed at the event (2 more to follow). Two were filmed with HP’s Cloud Advisors that were present at the event, and the other with Raffal Los, chief security evangelist with HP software.

The first video, Nick Vanderzweep interviews PCD Solutions Co-President and Founder, Pierre Cayouette. PCD Solutions had a booth at the event demonstrating CloudSystem. Nick asks Pierre how customers are responding to the cloud and HP CloudSystem.

Watch the interview

The second video is with HP Fellow, Charlie Bess, who interviews 2 HP executives, Suzanne Gagliese and Geoff Kereluik, getting their comments about attendees attitude to the cloud and better understanding what’s unique about cloud in Canada.

Watch the interview

And lastly, Rafal Los chief security evangelist, interviews 2 attendees asking them to comment about leveraging the cloud for innovation.

Watch the interview

I will post the remaining two when they become available. Enjoy.

Chris

For more information on HP CloudSystem visit www.hp.co/go/cloudsystem

Follow me in Twitter @HPCloudSystem

Follow us on the roadshow @HPenterpriseCA

0 Kudos
About the Author

Chris Purcell

Converged Susyems, Composable Infrastructure, Cloud, Integrated Management and Hyperconverged Infrastructure

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more