Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deutsche Bank Digital Transformation with HPE Helion

Stephen_Spector

451ResearchLogo-1.jpg

Financial firms are no longer holding back on adopting cloud computing, instead they are taking the lead in how they are transforming their business with various cloud services. The paper, “HP cloud is at the center of Deutsche Bank’s digital transformation” by William Fellows highlights the changes undertaken by Deutsche Bank with the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Helion team.

Deutsche Bank launched a 10 year project in 2012, Project Nucleus, to modernize their global IT environment by reducing IT infrastructure costs via the change from a capex to opex cost structure. HPE Helion is providing these cloud solutions:

Based on this project and 20 other financial organization projects, HPE is creating a Cloud Center of Competency to create a series of go-to-market models and best practices to rapidly scale cloud opportunities within the financial segment.

For more information on how HPE can leverage our experience with global financial firms for your company, contact our cloud teams today.

*Information taken from “HP cloud is at the center of Deutsche Bank’s digital transformation” by William Fellows. Oct 20, 2015

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more