cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover 2016 London: Service Provider Session and Demo Guide Now Available

Stephen_Spector

Guest Author: Aynur Unalan, HPE EMEA Service Provider Marketing

HPN24946_SoMe_Discover_London_Program Guide_FINAL.jpg

As promised, it’s here--the Service Provider Session & Demo Guide for Discover 2016 London is now available. 

Think of it as the service provider roadmap to the biggest EMEA event of the year for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. You can’t get the full value from a trip without directions, so use this program guide to optimize your experience in London. 

Some highlights:

• Key highlighted service provider sessions
  • Full service provider session listings with abstracts
  • Demos for service providers

This guide will help you make sense not just of the Discover 2016 itinerary, but also of the important conversations that will take place there. And make sure to come to the Service Provider Pavilion at Booth 115 to meet our important service provider partners. 

There has never been a time quite like now for IT--explosive change, nagging uncertainty, and infinite possibilities.  And that, of course, is why our service provider partnerships are so valuable. Our mission is to help you soar above the fray--find tomorrow’s opportunities, get them to market, and grow even in times of uncertainty. 

So download the guide now and finalize those preparations. I’ll see you on the other side of the pond!

Download link

(And remember to visit the Discover 2016 London website, where you’ll find more information and the top 10 reasons to attend Discover 2016 London.)

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HPE Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more