Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover London 2016: Cloud28+ – helping customers and partners enable the right mix of hybrid IT

Andrea_Shumaker

HPE Discover London 2016 is just a couple of days away. If you’re interested in learning more about how, as a partner or a customer, you can accelerate the transformation to hybrid IT, you won’t want to miss the following break-out session: Cloud28+, an app store for enterprise cloud needs, helping customers and partners enable the right mix of hybrid IT (BB11796).

Cloud28+ is a community of Service Providers, VARs, Systems Integrators, ISVs, public sector entities, and many others uniting to expand cloud adoption and create business benefits through digital collaboration. The community hosts an enterprise cloud services catalog of over 1,300 SaaS, PaaS and IaaS offerings designed to meet specific business needs, such as SLA levels, cost, data center location, and much more.

Led by Xavier Poisson, VP Indirect Digital Services at HPE and founder of Cloud28+, the session will feature a live demo of the community’s App Center and a panel of partner and customer community members. This is a great opportunity to see for yourself why over 330 partners have already joined Cloud28+.

Follow Cloud28+

Xavier Poisson Gouyou BeauchampsXavier Poisson Gouyou Beauchamps

• HPE Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Andrea_Shumaker

I manage communications and enablement activities for Cloud28+. Previously, I was the marketing communications manager for HPE's Hybrid IT group in EMEA. I have a keen interest in community-driven technology innovation. Follow me at @AndreaGarcia31

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more