Grounded in the Cloud
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Discussing the importance of Cloud and customers with Jeremy Epstein, VP Marketing at Sprinklr

‎01-22-2014 06:06 AM - edited ‎10-23-2015 12:54 PM

Customers are looking for an experience with your company. If you can’t identify your users you may lose them because you don’t know what they are looking for based on past interactions. Without this context you are operating in the dark.

This is just one of several topics that I recently spoke withJeremy Epstein, VP of Marketing at Sprinklr about.  Listen to this podcast to hear our discussion about the importance of listening to customers and giving them the experience they desire.

Bio

Jeremy joined the Sprinkrl team in February 2012 where he is responsible for Demand Generation including Content Marketing, Event Marketing, Nurture Program as well as Analyst Relations. Prior to Sprinklr, he was the founder and CEO of Never Stop Marketing, an international consulting firm that served Fortune 500 clients including Johnson & Johnson and Microsoft. Jeremy believes that technology such as Sprinklr’s has the potential to connect a socially disjointed world. He has a B.A. in History and a double minor in Economics and German from Johns Hopkins University; he also studied international relations and marketing in Germany and Japan.

About Sprinklr

Sprinklr is a cloud software platform that enables large businesses to connect with people on social networking channels.

The company provides a social relationship infrastructure with 15 interconnected modules to meet every enterprise need from listening to governance. The technology is natively designed, on a seamless, fully integrated core architecture that can plug directly into existing business systems to provide a unified context of the social consumer and enable a unified brand voice across every team, department, division, and location. Sprinklr enables large businesses to innovate faster, grow revenue, reduce operational costs and manage risk by replacing a scattered, hard-to-control, difficult-to-measure social media efforts cobbled together from disjointed tools.

0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
Nov 29 - Dec 1
London
Discover 2016 London
Learn how to thrive in a world of digital transformation at our biggest event of the year, Discover 2016 London, November 29 - December 1.
Read more
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more