Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t miss OpenStack Trove Day 2015 Next Month

Stephen_Spector

diverlogo-197x300.png

Are you a developer interested in learning about Database as a Service (DBaaS) in the cloud? Do you use relational or NoSQL databases today but want to learn about databases in the cloud? Is your company considering OpenStack for your cloud platform? Do you manage database infrastructure for your company and want to stay in the know on the future of DBaaS?

If so, don’t miss OpenStack Trove Day 2015 on August 25 at the Club Auto Sport in San Jose, CA.  This one day event features OpenStack developers and leaders in the DBaaS space such as:

• Amrith Kumar - Founder & CTO, Tesora
  • Brad Topol – Distinguished Engineer, IBM
  • John Dickinson – Director of Technology, SwiftStack
  • Nikhil Manchanda – Engineering Lead, HP
  • Ashleigh Farnham – Software Systems Engineer, HP
  • Jonathan Bryce – Executive Director, OpenStack Foundation

For more information on this event, I recorded a nine minute podcast with Amrith Kumar from Tesora. The podcast focuses on these three questions:

• What’s Trove Day?
  • Who Should Attend?
  • What can I Expect from the Event?

Podcast
Listen HERE

YouTube Video of Podcast

For more information, be sure to check out the Tesora blog or REGISTER for the event now.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HP Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more