Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow #Helionflag this Summer with HP Helion EMEA

Stephen_Spector

The HP Helion channel partner team and social media team are launching a joint social initiative with our EMEA Cloud Builder partners to “Plant the Flag in New Territory.”

Picture2.png

With our Cloud Builder partners community HP is moving the IT industry into new territory with the New Style of IT. The social initiative promotes this innovation by having our partners plant the HP Helion flag somewhere new, different, and exciting. That could be in terms of geography, community, new business sector, or concepts and mindset. We look forward to seeing all the amazing places the HP Helion flag is placed.

To illustrate this campaign, we are using some photos taken this winter in Lofoten islands, Norway : Antonio Brignoli and Stephane Bureau, 2 members of the HP Helion team have been reaching this new territory to discover Northern Lights. You can learn more on this Norwegian experience at bit.ly/1BI5oYU

Picture3.png 

This initiative was proposed to HP Cloud Builder Partners EMEA and HP Helion channel representatives to get creative and think out of the box to plant the flag somewhere different, and that echoes the new innovative, trail blazing mindset that's required by the new style of IT. The flag is available on a simple request by mail at Stephane.Bureau@hp.com, we got 100 flags available and we deliver 1 flag per company on a first come first served basis.

Have a great summer and be sure to watch #Helionflag to see what our EMEA channel partners and HP Helion channel reps are up to.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more