Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free eBook Download: OpenStack® Technology Breaking the Enterprise Barrier

Stephen_Spector

When Lisa-Marie Namphy published the first edition of her book about OpenStack last year, there were already 200 companies involved in the then three-year-old project. By the time the second edition of OpenStack Technology Breaking the Enterprise Barrier came out this month, there were nearly 500 enterprises contributing to OpenStack technology.

Two years ago, some still questioned if enterprises would embrace OpenStack cloud computing. In May, Forrester Research noted that 11 Fortune 100 firms had already answered in the affirmative, declaring that OpenStack’s presence in the marketplace was “irrefutable.”

It sounds like someone read the book. Written in clear, engaging language that you don’t have to be a developer to understand, OpenStack Technology Breaking the Enterprise Barrier shows how OpenStack offers the best operating system for enterprise clouds. It also explains how hybrid cloud computing (when done right) solves many of the problems vexing companies: data overload, and customers on smart phones expecting service anywhere, anytime—to name two.

Learn why HP chose to invest in OpenStack cloud computing and why HP Helion OpenStack offers the best foundational technology to run your data center.

Download the second edition of the book here.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more