Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gain Control with a Managed Cloud Broker Service - Learn how at HPE Discover

Stephen_Spector

Guest Post: Sita Lowman, HPE Enterprise Solutions On Demand Portfolio Leader  

Are you feeling overwhelmed with keeping track of your cloud and legacy IT assets? Here’s a simple example of how a cloud broker service can help both IT departments and line of business employees get their job done faster and better. This video highlights how a program manager, an operations manager, and a human resources leader have the flexibility to specify the IT characteristics for their unique projects and capitalize on a hybrid IT environment. 

HPE will host discussions and demos on the HPE Helion Managed Cloud Broker service during HPE Discover 2016 in Las Vegas. Check the links for details on two of the sessions:

Click here for further details on HPE Discover and here for information on cloud broker service.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HPE Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more