Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gartner Symposium 2016-Attendees: Visit HPE’s Tuesday panel on IT capital savings and cloud security

HaleyC

derek.pngAuthor: Derek Howard, WW IoT and Service Provider Marketing Manager

If you’re attending this year’s Gartner Symposium (Oct. 16-20), Tuesday’s panel is sure to ease your mind in these turbulent (dare we say cloud-filled?) yet innovating times accelerating all of us into the age of digital disruption. 

What will you learn? Among other things, you’ll find out what belongs in the Cloud Services Provider (CSP) bucket and what should remain in house – and you’ll learn how the right balance boosts your IT resources and reduces your CAPEX spending.

It’s possible to perfect your IT hybrid strategy – but it takes first-hand experience from the experts.

Eliminate Your IT Capital and Security Worries with Cloud Services

1. Tuesday, Oct. 18 3:45 pm
  2. Conference room: Europe 10, Dolphin Resort
  3. Our panelists are award-winning leaders in their fields:
  • Chief Cloud Officer from end user customer Sysomos (partner: CenturyLink)
    2017 nominee for “Transform to a hybrid infrastructure”
  • Walter Ross, Senior Manager Cloud Services from NTT Communications (Honda)
    2016 category winner for “Empower a data driven organization ”
  • Brian Connors, Director of Cloud Solution Architecture from Zayo (Canoe)
    2016 grand prize Innovator’s Award and 2016 category winner for “Transform to a hybrid infrastructure”
  • Kevin Knuese, VP SAP Solutions from Symmetry (Karma Automotive)
    2016 category winner for “Enable workplace productivity” “
  • Kevin Diaz, Chief Customer Officer from Freudenberg IT (Dole Packaged Foods)
    2017 nominee for “Transform to a hybrid infrastructure”
  • Rob Carter, Senior Vice President Solutions Engineering from TierPoint (SteelFab)
    2016 nominee for “Enable workplace productivity”

HPN24892_SoMe_Gartner_Symp_1A.JPG

You’re not going to find a more experienced group of people discussing these topics, so we hope to see you for what promises to be a lively discussion.

Visit us at Booth 903!

Stop by our booth to learn about all of our sessions and how to thrive in an age of digital disruption. You might just walk away with a plan of attack – and the comfort that we’re all in this together.

Panel session contact: Lori Candau (919-601-3207)

0 Kudos
About the Author

HaleyC

I manage the HPE Helion social media brand accounts promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds.I have put my toes in the ocean of cloud evangelism for the enterprise IT industry. But my expertise is in Social Media and Digital Marketing.

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more