Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get a sneak peek of the new Cloud28+ web site!

Andrea_Shumaker

Cloud28+ is set to launch a new website that will provide an upgraded design and new features for customers and partners. The reimagined site will offer better experiences, but will still retain the spirit that it was created for: Connecting customers to partners to solve business needs. 

The new and improved site will officially be announced at Discover 2017 Las Vegas on June 5. FINAL_HPEDisoverTeaser_LARGE_05.19.17.jpeg

In the meantime, watch the video below to see what's in store.

To learn more about Cloud28+, follow us on @cloud28plus, and if you're in Las Vegas next week, please be sure to check out these sessions and demos at HPE's Global Partner Summit and Discover!

Global Partner Summit session: Accelerate your competitive advantage with Cloud28+ 

Discover session: Accelerate your business in a hybrid IT world with Cloud28+

Discover session: Creating the right mix of hybrid IT with HPE – Microsoft Azure Stack solutions and Cloud28+

Partner demo: Cloud28+, today’s hybrid IT community and digital business platform

Customer demo: Driving value creation through Cloud28+, your hybrid IT community and digital business platform

• HPE Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Andrea_Shumaker

I manage communications and enablement activities for Cloud28+. Previously, I was the marketing communications manager for HPE's Hybrid IT group in EMEA. I have a keen interest in community-driven technology innovation. Follow me at @AndreaGarcia31

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more