Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Attending OpenStack Summit Tokyo Next Week

Stephen_Spector

Tokyo_1200x1200v2-352f9487-f14b-46f3-a8d0-5eaf54a6d395-1303863950_p.jpg

Next week, the HP Helion team is attending the OpenStack Summit in Tokyo as a Premier Sponsor. This four-day conference provides the global community an opportunity to celebrate the recent Liberty release and finalize plans for the Mitaka release next April.

Event Highlights:

• Daily HP Schedule (Optimized for Mobile) October 27 | October 28 | October 29 
  • HP Sponsored Breakout : Thu, October 29 11:50 am – 12:30 pm
    • Competitive Advantage using OpenStack Technology to Drive Enterprise Cloud Innovation (an OpenStack customer panel)
      The rate that enterprises are adopting open source technology in their infrastructure continues to grow. OpenStack technology is one of the fastest growing open source projects worldwide, and is being deployed by thousands of companies for business¬-critical workloads and apps. Hear from our customers about their OpenStack software implementation, key benefits and challenges of HP Helion OpenStack adoption, and learn how these customers are hoping to gain an advantage over the competition through their use of OpenStack and other Cloud technologies.

HP Sponsored Track : Thu, October 29 9:00 am – 11:40 am

Watch @hpehlioncloud for the latest happenings from the event with #OpenStack and follow Haley during the event on the HP Helion Facebook page.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HP Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more