Grounded in the Cloud
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HP Cloud at Cloud Connect and Interop

‎03-25-2014 12:56 PM - edited ‎10-23-2015 12:38 PM

Next week, HP Cloud heads to Las Vegas for Interop and Cloud Connect at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center from March 31 – April 4. HP is supporting the event as a Platinum SDN & Network Virtualization Workshop Sponsor and Mobility & BYOD Workshop Sponsor, and Global Partner. In addition to our HP booth at Interop (1527 / Reef D) several of our key Cloud leaders are speaking at both events.

HP Cloud Speaking Engagements at Cloud Connect

Margaret Dawson, VP & Cloud Evangelist, HP Cloud is speaking at three sessions during the event:

Monty Taylor, Distinguished Technologist, HP

• OpenStack Boot Camp: People, Process & Technolgy - Critical Decisions for OpenStack in the Enterprise
    • Tuesday April 1 (1:00 – 4:30pm PST)

Additional HP Sessions at Interop:

HP Cloud Booth Demonstrations 

• Hybrid Cloud Management - Increase agility and reduce costs 
  • HP Hybird Cloud Solutions in Action - Plau, Build, and Manage a Hybrid Cloud Today
  • HP Cloud Partenr Ecosystem  - See application-aware cloud computing from CliQr

Come see us in Vegas and learn all about HP Cloud solutions and services! Can’t make the show? Follow us online at @hpcloud and #ccevent and #interop. 

0 Kudos
About the Author

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Nov 29 - Dec 1
Discover 2016 London
Learn how to thrive in a world of digital transformation at our biggest event of the year, Discover 2016 London, November 29 - December 1.
Read more
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more