Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Discover Recap: The Road to Hybrid begins with Private Cloud

Stephen_Spector

For attendees at this year’s HP Discover in Las Vegas there was plenty of cloud content from sessions, booth demos, booth tours, customer use cases, executive interviews, and in-depth one-on-one discussions with our engineering and product leaders. This blog provides highlights of the week along with links to all the content from the event.

HP Helion Strategy

HP’s cloud strategy was highlighted in many sessions and I am providing the three key slides that explain the strategy.

1. The Road to Hybrid begins with Private Cloud – Transforming your infrastructure requires an understanding of how best to meet the business challenges of your organization and selecting the appropriate cloud solutions that meets those needs. Only by delivering business value via your IT infrastructure can you call your cloud journey a success.

Slide1.PNG

1. Hybrid IT – Segmenting your applications to the appropriate cloud platform ensures that you are maximizing the value of your new infrastructure and meeting key security factors.

Slide2.PNG

1. You become an Internal Service Provider - Once you are delivering the appropriate applications on the correct platform and meeting your business’ needs, you have transformed your IT department into an internal service provider.

Slide3.PNG

HP Helion Customers

Throughout the event, the HP Helion team provided customers the opportunity to hear from our global customers on how they have transformed their business with HP Helion solutions.

Slide1.PNG

For more information from this event:

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more