Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Helion, Open Source, OpenStack, and SCALE 13X: A Perfect Match

Stephen_Spector

13x_logo_temp.png

Next week, the HP Helion team heads to Los Angeles for the thirteenth annual Southern California Linux Expo, one of my favorite events of the year. With over 4,000 expected attendees we will be in full force with our latest HP Helion OpenStack Community distribution, HP Helion Development Platform and other open source technology for cloud. If you are still not registered, use the Discount Code HP for 40 percent off.

HP Helion Activities

Monty Taylor Keynote (Saturday Feb 21 from 10 – 11am PDT)

Lemmings, Think Different and Why Free Software is Still Important

Open Source at SCALE – Online CrowdChat (Friday Feb 20 from 4 – 5pm PDT) Hosts:

Join an open discussion on various open source topics and what is happening at SCALE 13x. All you need is a Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn account to join by going to the SCALEChat webpage.

HP Helion Twitter Contest

Follow @hphelioncloud on Friday and Saturday for your chance to answer some fun open source questions about HP and HP Helion. If you answer the questions correctly, you will be entered into our drawing for a fantastic prize. Stop by the HP booth to learn more about the prize and watch @hphelioncloud with #SCALE13X on Friday and Saturday for your chance to win.

HP Boothscale_small.jpg

Schedule:

• Friday 2pm – 6pm (Beer at booth from 2 – 6 and HP Slate 10 Raffle at 5pm)
  • Saturday 10am – 6pm (Beer at booth from 2 – 6 and HP Slate 10 Raffle at 1:15pm)
  • Sunday 10am - 2pm (HP Slate 10 Raffle at 1:15pm)

There will be Plenty of cool HP and HP Helion SWAG and don’t forget to sign the back wall of the booth!

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HP Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more